The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear suspension parts

blythmrk

Having a clear out!

All Removed from a pre facelift 90k miles tt auto.

All parts as pictured.

Top rear arms, bushes look in very good order with no cracks etc. along with the ball joints (these were checked prior to removing for play

These will come with bolts and washers as pictured £130ono delivered. sold to wojtrek

Pair of Bottom rear arms all bushes seem ok and ball joints too (complete with camber bolts and washers as pictured) £150ono delivered sold to wojtrek

Rear sub frame £250 sold

Small rear lower arm (left or right fitment) only one as the other bolt was seized and cut into the bush removing it! Again the bush seems ok and the ball joint too (complete with camber bolt and washers as pictured £25ono delivered sold to wojtrek

Subframe cross braces prefacelift (pair) £25 delivered sold to Jake

Rear tt anti roll bar with bushes and fittings, has been painted red roughly at some point needs a good fettle! £55 delivered sold to Jake

Long control arms pair (not sure of the correct names for these) Again the bushes seem ok (complete with bolts and washers as pictured £40ono delivered. sold to wojtrek

Rear subframe mounts (all captive nuts in place and were not seized) either use as is or shot blast and poly bush but bushes seem ok £35ono delivered. sold to wojtrek

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227773[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227774[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227777[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227778[/ATTACH]

All above delivered subject to postcode.

Collection from near Sheffield welcome.

As a word of caution on the ARB it would help to check/state the condition under the bushes as I found my old discarded bar had pronounced conical wear and this area, where they exit the bush hub side, is the not uncommon fracture point on these bars. I must have one of these garage clear out sometime.

Rear Track Control Arm Outer Bush 39/40.5

Rear Trailing Arm Front Bush 34/46

[ATTACH=CONFIG]227443[/ATTACH]

Ok these are the measures taken from the ones for sale!

Rear Track Control Arm Outer Bush 40.5mm

Rear Trailing Arm Front Bush 34mm

These measures are off a 94 so pre-facelift (measured with bushes still fitted I would suggest removing the bush then a more accurate measure will be achieved)

I wonder if the other bush measures are for a facelift car as I was pretty sure the rear track control arms are different although they still fit a pre-facelift?

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

I spent an evening cleaning off all the underseal off the top arms then gave them a coat of pu lacquer they came up extremely well (pics updated in first post) In fact they look better in person than in the pictures. The bushes look in very good order with no cracks etc. along with the ball joints (these were checked prior to removing for play.

These will come with bolts and washers as pictured £130ono delivered.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump

I spent an evening cleaning off all the underseal off the top arms then gave them a coat of pu lacquer they came up extremely well (pics updated in first post) In fact they look better in person than in the pictures. The bushes look in very good order with no cracks etc. along with the ball joints (these were checked prior to removing for play.

These will come with bolts and washers as pictured £130ono delivered.

is that price £130 for the pair of top rear arms. if so i will take them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.