The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra twin turbo 6 speed- or may consider auto?

Javadini

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for kinda stealing your thread, but which import company you're planning to use or would recommend? I'm after 6sp manual twin turbo as well, just want facelift with vvti. I think there not many those in UK as I understand they were produced only for Japan market.

You said your friend selling supra, if that was vvti, I would consider price. There was one nice for sale on piston heads, but I missed it, someone else bought before I got chance to view.

When I imported my supra two years ago I used get cars Japan! Very helpful and got everything sorted! It cost me to get a na areotop grade 4 to the UK with all charges £10.5! Seeing the prices now is quite scary!

have been away and flat out busy so not really been looking too much lately but have some time now and back on track to look for a supra.

so , still looking for a nice tt6.

anyone selling PM me please

Thought you would have had one by now. Before I bought my tt6 last November, I was tempted to import thinking I would be able to get a good one for about £20k. But was told it would be an easy £26-£35k. i think there was a white tt6 on eBay for about £27k or if you want to look the biz there is a 800hp single turbo converted tt6 "show car" with a top secret wide ass body kit on for £22k. I don't like it, but someone will. Other than that, you need to be eagle eyeing around & something will come up for you.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry haven't been on here much. I bought a bmw m5 a few weeks ago instead, and to be honest don't think german cars are for me. so if anyone wants a e60 m5 as part ex for an m5 give me a shout, I will be posting it for sale on the net anyhow!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.