The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra tt6

Javadini

Wow. No posts. that says it all mate. One of the best machines ever built but getting harder to buy. And soon to become impossible to own. It may not be long before you have to pay the price that it was when new or more. A perfect tt6 is hard to come by and if if if you hit a gearbox problem very hard to sort. There are some crackers in the northwest but you have to be lucky to get one. These are pristine machines and just money may not be enough. TRY in your advert Price no problem. Pay your mortgage off. No problem. Sleep with my wife. No problem. And then still some of these guys will not sell. This is hard core. SUPRA. If I was not getting to old to have one. (Had 2 TT’s) I would start to buy them all. Better than an ISA. Keep looking mate. I know a cracking auto and would act as your agent. For a price. Lol. Good luck n

Hi

i have a 1994 white twin turbo six speed car I may be willing to let go, I will let her go inline with current prices..it has just had recent MOT and service, the paint work is in good condition and has just been mopped up... starts first time and has had some nice upgrades ,hybrid turbos, bigger UK spec brakes, etc

PM me for me more details..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.