The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gran Turismo Sport

Konrad

• 4 weeks later...
The last few have only had standard model supras (the poorly uprated models with no interior) so I got used to the lack of love shown by kaz for the supra :(

A tweet from kaz, shows the outlines of cars being released next week. The bottom line has the mkiv supra :)

Hopefully premium! And accurate sounds

Yay - Looks like there are 2 Supras in that pic... although someone said its the FT-1 .. the roof lines look oddly similar - maybe a Liberty Walk one :D

Im on PSN - 'Bobbeh' if anyone wants a race!

There's an image further down that explains the cars.

FT-1 and also GT2000

[ATTACH=CONFIG]224866[/ATTACH]

Anyone try it on vr?

I nearly bought the VR kit, but the games seems to be crippled to support it.

For instance Skyrim has lower textures and really close drawing so you can't see into the distance, whilst GT lets you drive against one car on a limited range of tracks.

Feels like VR still isn't quite there for me yet.

Is anyone else annoyed at the lack of offline career mode like in the originals. I literally got it out the box played so licence course bits went to play career mode, got told I had to wait to join in an online championship and switched it off. Haven't turned the PS4 on since - pretty crap really

I nearly bought the VR kit, but the games seems to be crippled to support it.

For instance Skyrim has lower textures and really close drawing so you can't see into the distance, whilst GT lets you drive against one car on a limited range of tracks.

Feels like VR still isn't quite there for me yet.

Presumably this will always be the case though? At least to an extent. You either have hardware which is OTT for running non VR games, or you push the hardware with the regular game and throttle it when using VR.

Is anyone else annoyed at the lack of offline career mode like in the originals. I literally got it out the box played so licence course bits went to play career mode, got told I had to wait to join in an online championship and switched it off. Haven't turned the PS4 on since - pretty crap really

While you had your PS4 switched off they have released an update which gives an offline career mode much like the original games, so has Sunday Cup etc.

Time to switch the PS4 back on!:D

I have a Xbox and was contemplating buying a ps4 for granturismo as I'm a bit bored of Forza and they now don't have any Toyota road cars, but the reviews on release weren't positive enough to convince me and the no campaign thing and lack of a supra finalised that decision lol (I know both of those things have now been addressed so I'm starting to get tempted again!)

What do you guys think of the game honestly?

I'd been waiting for ages for it's release and was going to be the first time i bought a PS4 to play it as i LOVED the originals. But when it was released i read loads of shit reviews and just never bothered with it.

I got it for £18 or something, worth a punt at that price.

Got the G29 setup with a proper steering wheel/pedal stand so it's now rock solid. I've only just started with it, but enjoying it.

Drive Club got slated at launch, but I've always liked that.

I have Project Cars too and love the Forzas on the Xbox One. They all have their plus points for me.