The mkiv Supra Owners Club

(slightly) damaged UKspec

Kaamos

• 2 weeks later...

So, with hindsight, putting the repair through your insurance company was a mistake? The legality is that a SH part leaves the fitter liable if it fails whereas a new part is the liability of the manufacturer. It's a tough call and that looks such a nice car. I'm sure a Toyota dealer somewhere has one. Toyota dealers in France look blank when you say Supra - most have never seen one. I think they only sold 39.

yes need4speed, french toyota dealers are clueless about supras (one of them did not even realize the car was a toyota until I showed him the badge on the hood LOL, he just said "sorry sir we can't help you, you should check your car manufacturer".....).

THIS BEEING SAID,

new year, new luck : thanks to an unexpected turn of events I'm finally allowed to get the car fixed, so sorry for the several interested buyers but she's staying.

does anybody know how to change the thread prefx from FOR SALE to SOLD ??

yes need4speed, french toyota dealers are clueless about supras (one of them did not even realize the car was a toyota until I showed him the badge on the hood LOL, he just said "sorry sir we can't help you, you should check your car manufacturer".....).

THIS BEEING SAID,

new year, new luck : thanks to an unexpected turn of events I'm finally allowed to get the car fixed, so sorry for the several interested buyers but she's staying.

Great result for you

To change the for sale to sold go to your first post and click go advanced then you can change it

THIS BEEING SAID,

Great result for you

To change the for sale to sold go to your first post and click edit post then go advanced and you can change it