The mkiv Supra Owners Club

eBay red TT6 fresh import

rider

I did wonder how you get a dash to be that scabby and figured it may have been wrapped at some point and that's the film adhesive and scrapes from removing adhesive. For £22k I'd want pristine and the headlights are cloudy, dash is scabby and one wheel alloy is OEM (though I think that picture probably made it to press by mistake). The dents on undercarriage is an interesting one, maybe its been inadvertent off-roading at some point in its life. whichever way, £22k is top dealer forecourt money for a back street housing estate car.

The dash has not been wrapped, its just the stock OEM covering that has been battered over the years.

I do agree though, the money they are asking I would be expecting it to be in a lot better condition then it is currently!

I think this is just becoming 'the way it is' now, look at goonet and any TT6 and then add on transport and import duties then a smidge of profit. It looks a good car to be honest, looks like a phone/toll card thingy might have been removed hence the residue etc, prices I agree are very high though but for now at least all asking prices are right up there.

69000 km :innocent:

There is nothing from the photo's that can say for sure either way is there? It's pretty clean but could have done double, who knows you just have to trust to a degree the Japanese auction system don't you?

It would be interesting to know if there is a 'shaken' history like our MOT history in Japan.

There is nothing from the photo's that can say for sure either way is there? It's pretty clean but could have done double, who knows you just have to trust to a degree the Japanese auction system don't you?

It would be interesting to know if there is a 'shaken' history like our MOT history in Japan.

I was just taking the pee :) it could well be true its only done 2000 miles a year its whole life.

It's possible, I have a car that (until my ownership) did just of over 1000 (Uk) miles a year for 8 years (Mot history 2007 47,718 2015 56,795)

But it's more crucial to be sure of this now the prices are this serious!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.