1999 RZ-S Twin Turbo Tiptronic

Alex_GT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The car went in for the service yesterday, so by Tuesday/Wedensday everything should be sorted including the leaking differential. When I get the car back I will put the invoice on here showeing all the things Toyota have done.

Just to update this, Toyota haven't been able to get the parts delivered this week so it looks like it will be the 2nd of June before it is ready. If anyone is interested in viewing the car just thought I would mention it in case it seemed odd that I would say no.:think:

The car is now finished, it has had a full service; oil change and filter, air filter, spark plugs. The drive shaft seal on the O/S has been replaced, so no more leak. Also the O/S rear shock absorber was leaking, so it has been replaced along with the anti-roll bar D link bushes. It has also had an air conditioning service. In total this was just under £1000.

I will get the car back at the weekend if anyone is interested to view.:search:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.