The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 6 speed single

craig l

A personal suggestion would be take it off the market for three months and see where things go and where you are at. There has been so many single turbo manual and auto cars come up recently its a busy market place which wont be helping your sale. The only ones definitely sold that I know of have departed the UK or been broken for parts, so maybe in the meantime try some of the German and Swedish outlets to tap into the weaker £.

It's on the Facebook world wide and Europe page have had people asking if I'd ship it to Canada and America due to it being so cheap, just be less hassle selling it here, it's hardly moved in a year and half because I bought an s5 with the intention of selling the supra foolishly thinking as soon as I advertised it'd be gone quick with me 18k better off wasn't to be, so many chancers offering 12k I have 1 decent guy giving me 13500 and seriously considering it just to get rid but I know I'll regret it, so I either keep the supra and tell my lovely gf we can't go somewhere amazing for her 30th in September

My girlfriend actually hates the supra even though I had the car before I met her too noisy too fast too bumpy on the rare occasion ive picked her up in it to give it a run she moans if I boot it suppose the screamer pipe doesn't help, but im 46 not a teenage boy racer apparently,cars a minter to her so I use the s5 which is obviously a bit better to drive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lovely car! Not sure how much your insurance is for it, but your thinking of knocking Over £3000 off the asking price?

My insurance was £500. Are you not better insuring it and holding out for a bit more money ? It's a nice motor and I'm sure you will get closer to your asking price, suppose it's just a waiting game.

These cars are only increasing in value so you can't lose ?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.