The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BLUEWATER Fast & Furious 8 meet Friday 14th April 2017

gdog1989

Can we park in that car park even though the wife's cars a yaris! I was going to stick pictures of my car on her car!!!

Shouldn't be a issue obviously first come first served and ideally supras first should have space for 40 odd cars.

Will also be used for people watching the film as its for security for people whilst they watch the film.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I turn up for this even though I'm not seeing the film?thought it would be a good excuse for a drive out in the supra and meet a few members.

Of course you can not a problem may have to park outside the reserved parking if not there for the film.

Understand I am a day late, can I please still pay?!

.......I can try and get you tickets, paypal me as a gift with name and registration number I will TRY and book it for you but no guarantee and if I cant I will send you the money back but no promises I can book anymore.....get this to me asap please.

Send to following

[email protected]

Thanks.

Keep your eyes peeled for parking update, they have just rung me to say that we need to come into the carpark another way due to more works being done but im going to see how to get into it tomorrow so will let you all know directions tomorrow night.

Also they have said if everyone is eating they may be able to do discount on food so will see what they say bit he said only if 40 odd people are going to get food ect.

My starter motor packed up last night Gary I got another off my spare engine that il try and find time to fit tonight but if I cant in time would it be ok to change the reg and bring the civic down? Im hoping il get chance to do it and will keep you updated but just wanna say early incase the reg is a problem for the reserved parking?

Update

Right guys the parking is actually 3 rows so alot more than I fought its in house of frasers yellow carpark on the roof row F I have done a video from the round about before the usual turning for bluewater meets I will try and draw on a map but not sure it will work. I will post the video up after dinner.....im hungryyyy.

Sorted the Supra last night mate so it will be there :D do you know of any jet wash close to the area? its really dirty and may aswell clean it in the area rather than before a 3 and a half hour drive lol

Drop that into google maps...its a Polish car wash they good there just not sure if they are open today but imagine they will be....il just get the next one I can think of for you mate.