The mkiv Supra Owners Club

opinions on wheels please..

samm

That's interesting,did they do any special editions?

Don't think so. With Aristo's theres several badge part numbers for different editions, with Supras theres 1 part number for front and rear badges. Looks like it was just someone with exceedingly poor taste Im afraid

They would look much better in the OE silver and with pre facelift centre caps imo

What is the powder coat colour reference for oem spec as they were originally a textured/stippled mattish finish when they refurbish and shot blast them they generally smooth them out.

I have had a set of mine refurbished in quite a sparkly silver which gives the effect of oem from a distance I just need another 2 preface lift centre caps to make them a set I have an ad in wanted for these as I have the matching paint for the centre caps.

nice wheels just wondering how do you advertise parts i have a garage whiftbitz front bumper in white primer trd spolier in white primer and oem side skirts and advise please

You need to be a full member to advertise in the classifieds section, see here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?82442-Club-Membership-Details-Including-Trader-amp-Hobbyist-Membership-Rules