The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pre-Facelift Headlight Rings - Stainless Steel x4

Noz

Cool, it'll be pre face-lift I'll want. I think I had a brushed set of the other rings from you.

Yeah mate, no problem. Just remind me to brush it so you don't get a bloody polished one!

Where did you get your COB rings from man?

Let me know when the main ring is available to buy, will definitely take that too

Just keep an eye please mate. It'll be within 2 weeks this will be ready. As I always like to only sell a product once I've photos of it installed.

Won't be long bud!

Hi James

I have paid (paypal) the 24th novembre 2016 for a set of your Pre-Facelift Headlight Rings - Stainless Steel brushed.

The first december, no news from you, so i send you a mail to know when you can send the things.

You answer me : "All is well my end. I have you item packaged and ready to send. I plan to send this Saturday morning." (saturday 03/12/2016)

10 days after, (today), I'm still waiting about my parcel or any news from you

(I have sent an email the 05 december but you havent' respond)

sorry for my bad english

Please just send me next week (monday or tuesday )the things I have paid for,and give me the tracking parcel .

Best regards

Bastien

This was sent last week.

Tracking number RN349955085GB

I have replied to all your recent PM's and just had no updated you with shipping information.

:cool:

Any more issues. Plus just send me a PM. Keeps my thread tidier. Cheers! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks for uploading your photos Bastien! Great to see the first set used for French roads. Are your lights LHD?

Really makes me feel awesome seeing exclusive products I've manufactured myself on peoples car's!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.