The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra RZ 2JZ GTE White and stunning

Jakemanlives

A friend was genuinely interested in this car so asked for more pictures ( including pictures of underneath as someone stated it being rusty) he refused to send pictures claiming he would be wasting his time uploading the image's as didnt know what the offer on the car would be. Stated it would be around the 13k mark... still refuses to send any. considering the comments on the car i hardly feel this is a bad request unless the sell dose indeed have things to hide about the car. He is now looking at another 6 speed to which the seller sent 50 more pictures without hesitation.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend was genuinely interested in this car so asked for more pictures ( including pictures of underneath as someone stated it being rusty) he refused to send pictures claiming he would be wasting his time uploading the image's as didnt know what the offer on the car would be. Stated it would be around the 13k mark... still refuses to send any. considering the comments on the car i hardly feel this is a bad request unless the sell dose indeed have things to hide about the car. He is now looking at another 6 speed to which the seller sent 50 more pictures without hesitation.

Hmm my facelift shell I bought I was told was really good condition so I paid for it without seeing it, big mistake, it was rusty as hell underneath and all worn bushes. Took it all apart and started again. Seemed strange as the pre facelift cars I've had have been all good apart from one dodgey one.

Hi,

The reason I didn't send any pics is as follows.

The gentleman contacted me via Sms and I told him I didn't want to drop any lower than 13.5k. He said if you were flexible on price I would be interested. I asked how flexible. I.e how much would he be prepared to offer if he was happy with the pictures. He didn't respond with a price. I am not uploading 50 shots like some other guy did only to be asked if I'd accept 10k or 11 whatever. I feel I was absolutely justified. I'm not messing around with people that what to take the mick.

I personally think that most performance cars of this age may have had paint, seen a few bumps etc, its just something that comes with a 20 year old used car, at 13.5 k i think this is a absolute steal!

as long as its mechanical sound everything else can be addressed and sorted in time with the new owner, if it was a mint car which was looking like a 6mth old car most people would be afraid to drive it in fear of a chip or dirt !

where else are you going to find a tt6 for 13.5k in the market today ?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.