The mkiv Supra Owners Club

0-190mph in 9 seconds? on my turbo busa

JamieP

That was on a mates driveway:innocent:

The club had a problem with Ben long before he got caught speeding, it was just a chance for everyone to call him a c**t due to the issues on DB.

Yeah I get the issues with the guy.

I was on DB when it happened and how he acted was shocking.

But some of the comments on that thread aren't aimed at him as a person but at the speed on a public road.

That's one nice driveway :)

So a guy drives a car at 140 on public roads and people lose their shit.

JP goes to 190 on a motorbike on public roads and people get a hard on!

I think it boils down to how decent of a person you are and the length of the stupidity. JP has 9 seconds of madness, compared to Ben (or whatever his names was), 3 days of ignorance, then got his just desserts.

I think we have all stepped over the line at silly speeds at some point but it is whether you get away with it with the Police and also whether you are accepted socially too.

JP, your mate really needs to trim his trees otherwise the neighbours will be complaining.

H.