The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 17" wheels for sale

RedSZ

These are in excellent, almost perfect condition and are fitted with Bridgestone tyres with very good tread all round. I bought these from Ewen Foster (the new Tommy Cooper!) less than two months ago as winter wheels. Sadly I have succumbed to common sense and said goodbye to my TT so these are sat all lonely in my garage. :violin:

I would prefer someone to pick these up as they cost a lot to couriered (£80+).

Offers please

Have been out measuring tread etc.

Fronts - 17x 8JJ 50 with 235/45 ZR17 Bridgestone Potenzas - 7mm uniform

tread

Rears - 17x 9.5JJ 50 with 255/40 ZR17 Bridgestone Potenzas - 7mm uniform

tread

Wheels are in v. good condition with only tiny marks on them and no obvious kerbing. :thanks:

well, it'd be a bit of a trek from me to you but i think i'm gonna be needing some new wheels cos my car's handling like a sack of spuds at the moment...

is postage totally out of the question? i'm seriously unhappy with my car's handling right now and need to sort it asap...

:violin:

aye, that sounds about right mate.

i'm having trouble with the wheels that came with the car but unfortunately cannot afford a shiny new set quite yet.....

i get paid on the 28th mate so can basically have the cash then (depending on how much you want of course?)...

don't won't to make any derogitory offers.....like £100 for example ;)

just kidding

I haven't seen those centre caps before! -The centre caps are stock toyota ones. I suppose standard wheels are getting rare now

Will they fit over UK spec brakes? -The wheels will definitely fit over UK brakes. They are the standard 17" toyota supra wheels, so clear UK calipers and are correct offset etc so your handling will be perfect.

With tyres in such good condition and good quality standard 17" alloys being so rare these wheels have to be worth what I paid for them a few months ago -£380 including postage. I'm sure I saw a thread saying these alloys cost £500 each from Mr T.

I only want your centre caps lol I already have the stock 17"s but they have domed centre caps.

Not one of our club part number gurus got a number for these then? plz :)

http://www.sundayphoto.cz/photos/stockbyte/thumbnails/CD33/5577HBO.jpg

hijack ahoy...those are facelift centre caps, I have a set for sale if anybody is interested, £40 for the set sound fair?

JB

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.