The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jose's SZ Supra build thread

JoseSupra

Yer I was quite surprised as I'm bit of a Michelin man but I think I'll be giving these ago soon, just waiting for these to turn up Friday now http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg576/fonze1035/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-12/DAA060E4-B15E-426F-B8CC-6DCF48D3CD0C.jpg

Just to point out these tyres were on your car when I sold it to you ;) Always found them to be good tyres.

attachment.php?attachmentid=207332&stc=1&d=1449522705

DSC_0004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
That looks a lot better mate and they fill the arches perfectly :thumbs: is the any issues with rubbing on the front or back?

None at all other than hitting a hump in the road but mine do that, but will go back up to Lee at some point for a full geo set up and maybe raise it up just a tad as its close getting the car in the garage, I must say though I'm really tempted to get some myself now

None at all other than hitting a hump in the road but mine do that, but will go back up to Lee at some point for a full geo set up and maybe raise it up just a tad as its close getting the car in the garage, I must say though I'm really tempted to get some myself now

That's good to hear there's no issues with rubbing.

Got to admit if I was on the look out for a nice set of rims for my car I think I would be ordering a set of these wheels myself as they look really great on the supra.

• 2 months later...

So BIG update i have now got a facelift 2jzgte lump that is at srd being built. lee has just stripped it and now the block has been sent of for a re bore to house the new Manley pistons and the head is having an srd stage 1 with srd 264 cams everything that can be brought new has been bar the p.s pump ect.

Power wise, I'm not to botherd at the moment, i know i can't go to mad as the w58 box won't take much, but I'm hoping to have found a 6speed by then, let me know if theres one for sale please people :)

list of new parts and will add as i go.

Engine:

Srd stage 1 head with srd 264 cams

Arp head studs

Smoothed and polished top water neck

Greddy cam belt

New oem aux belt

New oem tensioner

New oem engine gasket seals set

New oem water pump

New oem block caps

New oem oil squirters

New oem oil pump

New oem sump pan

New PHR shiney pulleys

New fluid damper crank pulley

All new clevit bearings

New Manley 87mm pistons

New Manley rods

Arp rod bolts

Turbo kit & Induction:

Srd turbo kit

Precision 6262 or 6266

SRD 3'' down/mid pipe

HKS GT2 60mm waste gate

Screamer pipe

K&N filter

T4 Titanium dei turbo blanket

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Syvecs S6

Toucan display

Syvecs knock sensor

NTK Lamba sensor

3.5bar map sensor

Fuel,oil,water sensors

Asnus 1100cc injectors

SRD fuel system

Aeromotive FPR

Walbro 485 fuel pump

Titan boost soleniod

NGK R7436-9 Spark plugs

Exhaust:

HKS Ti 4''

Drivetrain:

At the moment its running a w58 with a 5speed lsd diff.

But on the hunt for a 6speed and either a 6speed or auto tt diff

Cooling:

SRD intercooler

SRD twin fans

Mishimoto rad

Wheels, Suspension & Breaks

Works emotion D9R 18's Fronts 9.5j ET30 and Rears 10.5j ET30

Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 255/40/18 and 295/35/18

BC coilovers

Jap spec breaks at the moment until my son gives me his uk specs when he goes Ksports breaks ;)

Braided break lines

she is also having nice re fresh set of anti roll bars and new oem drop links and new oem facelift front indicators from toyota japan :)

So that should keep me going for a bit :eyebrows: just looking forward to the engine being built and put in now

Edited by JoseSupra (see edit history)