The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 Black VVTI TT 6spd

Homer

I asked him last night. He wants 13k for it. I thought that was too much for a car with over 100,000 miles and with poor bodywork.

He'd be better off getting the dents and things tidied before hand really. It'll loose him a grand at least off that price I'd have thought. Milage high too..but black and 6 spd...He may get lucky.

I asked him last night. He wants 13k for it. I thought that was too much for a car with over 100,000 miles and with poor bodywork.

Jake, not sure why you were told that, he's after a sensible price but its a less than that!! Bottom line is that he wants the car sold, it sounds like he's had a few time wasters so far...

My mate Kevin (the guy who was doing the pics at Bovingdon) is handling the sale on behalf of the owner who is away on holiday. You can contact Kevin direct at ' kevin at melita-group.co.uk ' for further info/viewings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.