The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Interior - Dash, Door Cards, Glove Boxes. Center Console, Manual Gear Sur...

Parm_93

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the dash as if it is in the car and you are standing at the front looking through the window, how does the vinyl look around the de-misting vents? Its common for it to split there and leave the yellow/orange foam visible (like mine). If its not split then I am interested :)

Looking at the dash as if it is in the car and you are standing at the front looking through the window, how does the vinyl look around the de-misting vents? Its common for it to split there and leave the yellow/orange foam visible (like mine). If its not split then I am interested :)

Urmmm I don't recall any splitting, but I'm back from work on Thursday afternoon mate I shall have a look and let you know [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...
Was this a tt manual? if so I'll take dash loom if not been tampered with also do you have dials

Hi mate, it was NA manual but I think they are the same, as my new interior was from a TT and I didn't have issues. It hasn't been tampered with, and no sorry just the loom.

Just had a quick look, the only difference seems to from facelift and pre-facelift dash looms because the connectors are different, mine is a pre facelift.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.