The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WARNING: truth about my old supra listed on ebay

T14PPA

Formed in 23/04/15 by Mr Shahid Hussain , not quite the same ring as Tom Harvey.. as a new company.

Company has barely any back round as it hasn't submitted anything really or done anything, which is unusual for a car dealership which seems to be all off the books so far.

Mr Hussain is the lone 'Director' of this company. Along with another company called 'Bridging Gloves' formed in 19/01/15 also High Wycombe which once again has no transaction history or worth.

Also one of two 'Directors' at 'Cressex Van Hire LTD' in where else... High Wycombe, which also guess what has barely any trading history except a outstanding £1021 CCJ (A County Court Judgment)

Finally has a dissolved company in 2012 called Vehicle Purchasing solutions ltd in High Wycombe with no history.

Something VERY shady going on here.

Indeed, and if you look at the other directors of the van hire business I think they're also directors or former directors of other oft mentioned car places in High Wycombe. It's the same few people involved.

Formed in 23/04/15 by Mr Shahid Hussain , not quite the same ring as Tom Harvey.. as a new company.

Company has barely any back round as it hasn't submitted anything really or done anything, which is unusual for a car dealership which seems to be all off the books so far.

Mr Hussain is the lone 'Director' of this company. Along with another company called 'Bridging Gloves' formed in 19/01/15 also High Wycombe which once again has no transaction history or worth.

Also one of two 'Directors' at 'Cressex Van Hire LTD' in where else... High Wycombe, which also guess what has barely any trading history except a outstanding £1021 CCJ (A County Court Judgment)

Finally has a dissolved company in 2012 called Vehicle Purchasing solutions ltd in High Wycombe with no history.

Something VERY shady going on here.

agree - shady however not uncommon.

makes you wonder what HMRC and the authorities are doing about such cowboys

• 7 years later...

Nice to see my once pride and joy ( sold because 1st born) was shot to sh*t once it left me!!!!!!!!

I bought this from a bloke in hillingdon in 2010ish and sold 2012. Just had full respray, low mileage not a mark on it. Not entirely sure 280 horses 😂 but was a vvti and sat nicely with my mates 33 gtst. Many fond memories in this car 🥺. Believe it to be up north somewhere and converted to NA-T and sprayed.

Edited by nathe
Trying to remember dates (see edit history)