The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec TT Auto

Tomyspeedy

They really aren't rust prone cars, that cross member section is slightly more prone to it from the accumulation of debris, leaves etc down by the rad and aircon condenser that just means it remains damp far longer and allows a more rust favourable environment.

There is a UK spec supra just been put up on eBay for £7995. If I could get mine now, I'd defo check it out. No mention of service history, and no engine bay pic, so would need a thorough questioning/inspection, but could be a good buy.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-UK-SPEC-/301737147621?nav=SEARCH

The brakes are worth a couple of quid on their own. Definitely worth a look at that price.

Guest TheRedViper

Not my car pal, and don't know the seller, so I have no idea. Doesn't mention it on the advert, but worth giving him a ring. Different colour too, will be one of a kind in pristine condition.

After a thorough questioning and a ride in the car today, I have a much better idea of what I'm after.

Sadly the one on eBay just has too much wrong with it.

Deffintly willing to spend that bit more to get the better car!

Going for a ride in the supra today only makes me want a UK auto more!

Are you going to go and see the red one on autotrader?

I am very tempted. If it's close enough I'll be sure to arrange a viewing. Quite a serious asking price but looks totally mint.

I do feel like I would end up modifying the car, even slightly so it might be worth finding one modified already.

I am very tempted. If it's close enough I'll be sure to arrange a viewing. Quite a serious asking price but looks totally mint.

I do feel like I would end up modifying the car, even slightly so it might be worth finding one modified already.

I mentioned it because there are so few and its had lots of recent work done, the guy did try and sell it on here btw in case you missed it. Some little questions about the respray and lack of glass removal but you could do a lot worse imo. If you are thinking of modifying there is that other kitted red one which seems to be dropping in price? To me they all seem pricey but then it seems this is the way things are going?

I mentioned it because there are so few and its had lots of recent work done, the guy did try and sell it on here btw in case you missed it. Some little questions about the respray and lack of glass removal but you could do a lot worse imo. If you are thinking of modifying there is that other kitted red one which seems to be dropping in price? To me they all seem pricey but then it seems this is the way things are going?

This is very good to know. So he's obviously been trying to sell it for awhile then?

Having small things wrong with cars gives them all character but just as long as you know about them before you buy the car!

I've considered the kitted red one on eBay, very tempted to look. Standard engine though... It just seems like they are Alot of money being asked. In terms of an investment I'd rather spend more and get a manual!

I'm hoping that with the summer over and Christmas coming up more people will be advertising.

I think I need to go and see a manual one next.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.