The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mount edgcombe car show Sunday 2nd August

The 20th annual Classic Car Show and Country Fayre will take place on Sunday 2nd August at Mount Edgcumbe Country Park.

Guys please add name to list if you want to attend and paypall me £5 per car [email protected] or cash at wroxall

Bit late organising this one so time is the upmost importance

1: Darren

2: Mandy (caravan)

3:

4:

5:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Me and the missus are seriously thinking of coming down to this event with my new pride and joy, so we can have a chat and introduce ourselves to fellow supra owners in the area.....but we are not sure what the score is....ie :- can we rock up at anytime on our own, pay the admission and join you and the others, or do we meet before hand and you lead us in?

Cheers!

Pete

The 20th annual Classic Car Show and Country Fayre will take place on Sunday 2nd August at Mount Edgcumbe Country Park.

Guys please add name to list if you want to attend and paypall me £5 per car [email protected] or cash at wroxall

Bit late organising this one so time is the upmost importance

1: Darren

2: Mandy (caravan)

3:

4:

5:

Sorry, I have replied here, but it wont let me reply directly to your pm (any ideas!!)

OK thanks, understood, just a couple of points to clear up.......if I decide to prepay, do I need to come and find you for a ticket or pass of some sort, and finally (sorry!!) the show starts at 11am I believe, any ideas when you guys are planning to turn up?

Cheers!

Pete

Hi Pete,

I will be going down from Exeter, so happy for you to join me

Last year we all meet at Wile's in Saltash and convoyed from there, times will be sorted soon

You need to be a paid member to use the Pm system as well as access the Members only, For Sale and Wanted sections of the forum, well worth the £10 fee

click the link for the info Pete

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?82442-Club-Membership-Details-Including-Trader-amp-Hobbyist-Membership-Rules&highlight=membership

Hi mate,

Might take you up on that offer, depending on times etc.....whereabouts is Wile in Saltash, I was born and brought up in Saltash, and still work there.....small world......although I now live in Newton Abbot.

Cheers, speak soon!

Pete

Hi mate,

Might take you up on that offer, depending on times etc.....whereabouts is Wile in Saltash, I was born and brought up in Saltash, and still work there.....small world......although I now live in Newton Abbot.

Cheers, speak soon!

Pete

He lives just down the road from Carkiel Roundabout.

Hi mate,

Cheers, speak soon!

Pete

As above with where he lives and happy to meet you on the way down, just keep an eye on this thread and we can sort a time once we know what time Wile wants us at his

• 2 weeks later...
As above with where he lives and happy to meet you on the way down, just keep an eye on this thread and we can sort a time once we know what time Wile wants us at his

Hi Rog, if you are still ok with me tagging along with you on Sunday......can I suggest we meet at Stover Country Park (Just off Drumbridges roundabout), saves you coming in to Newton Abbot, at a time that suits!

Cheers

Pete

Sorry only just got on the forum properly, been mega busy lately

Anyone going down to Saltash from the Exeter side, I am happy to meet up, post up in the thread and I will sort it

Hi Rog, if you are still ok with me tagging along with you on Sunday......can I suggest we meet at Stover Country Park (Just off Drumbridges roundabout), saves you coming in to Newton Abbot, at a time that suits!

Cheers

Pete

Pete Pm'ed you bud