The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mount edgcombe car show Sunday 2nd August

Hey Rog, we're heading down from Junc 27, can we tag along? Meet up wherever's convenient.

Yeah that is fine bud, can you meet me at Exeter Services around 8am, meeting Pete at 8:30am in a layby just past Newton Abbot, so we will leave the services about 8:10am

Well done to you all today great turn out :more::more::more:.

I did'nt say hi to anyone just looked at some of the cars and moved on incognito :p

I did look for Darren or Slam but didn't see either of you when I was around your cars.

Good to see so many Jap cars there on a really nice day.

Well done to you all today great turn out :more::more::more:.

I did'nt say hi to anyone just looked at some of the cars and moved on incognito :p

I did look for Darren or Slam but didn't see either of you when I was around your cars.

Good to see so many Jap cars there on a really nice day.

ah mate you should of made yourself known

I was prob off complaining about the chavs in front of us lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just a quick shout out to all the guys I met at the show on sunday.......it was my first show, and everybody was friendly and made me and the missus feel welcome!

See you again soon!!

more than welcome

Just a quick shout out to all the guys I met at the show on sunday.......it was my first show, and everybody was friendly and made me and the missus feel welcome!

See you again soon!!

I would like to 2nd that!

was great to meet the club, every one was very welcoming. Had a great day Thank you

ah mate you should of made yourself known

I was prob off complaining about the chavs in front of us lol

- - - Updated - - -

more than welcome

Yea it was around the time one of the scoobies was showing off the size of his blow off valve:rolleyes: Not long after a group of them left.:D:D

The single with the bonnet open was getting a lot of attention and so was yours (Must have been the stickers :D).

Some good looking cars all along the Supra's and a good turn out.

My Nephew was showing his fully restored orange Manta A just behind the Supras. Him and his dad did a spectacular job on it.

The Datson Z, the GT86 and the Fords stood out to me (becasue I was a 70's child :p)

I must get off my arse and meet with you all, problem is shows are not for me really (Slight altercation in my younger days;) )

Still well done to all. Made me proud to own one of these fine cars:eyebrows: