The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pancake run 2015

Ian Ian

I dont see why not, i can phone the pancake house and book us a table for say 15:00 ? ...we can just miss the cheeky drink at the swallow falls Betsy

Cheers

-Ian-

I reckon that'll be fine. James - if you let us down you're in big trouble no!

That was a good bit. Makes more like a drive there and back. Would have been nice for an hour stop at Conway castle.

We could do that after the pancake house if you like , plenty of late evening light .......are you joining us Ray ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Rick won't be going on the pancake run as he is going to "ten of the best". It is really good I took my blue supra there years ago when I was a member the first time. There was a good turn out of supras from the club. Many on the strip racing. An old member Leon green had a 750 hp supra that went like shit. Although he did get tranced by rocket Ronnie in a super fast 850 hp skyline. He pulled over 200 in the 1/4. Great to see cars like a golf with 2 x V6 engines. Might go up there with him and see how much quicker his bpu is. Don't put my name down as I may end up in the tractor. Have a good time. Don't kill yourselves or anyone else. If you don't get a good turn out you could change to ten of the best and do pancake later in the year.

Hi Ian - is this abandoned if its wet out? and remind me is it 8am Chester services?

I think its going to be a wet wet day so best call it off methinks Christian ......Pete and his mates im taking it your not interested in a splash around North Wales neither ?

Cheers

-Ian-

I think its going to be a wet wet day so best call it off methinks Christian ......Pete and his mates im taking it your not interested in a splash around North Wales neither ?

Waiting to hear from James, but it won't be so much fun in wellies will it? :(

- - - Updated - - -

Why not come up to ten of the best on Sunday. It will be a good day in wet or dry. Lots going on.

Do they have pancakes?

Hi Christian. Me and rick and some others from down here are going up to ten of the best. South of York. Some going from Yorkshire group some from North East group. Believe they have a supra stand so we are going them. Dry in morning but could get wet in afternoon. Should be ok for racing in morning but who knows in afternoon. If you fancy a run come up. Lots going on. All kinds of cars plus drag racers. Elvington air field. Cheers ray

:( Sorry Christian and Pete its a non starter the forecast isn't good, I would still go but it isn't much fun in high winds and driving rain, and when I was asked to put a thread up for the pancake run and then some go somewhere else instead kinda dulls my enthusiasm

Cheers

-Ian-

Oops......sorry about that. There was little enthusiasm for this date before I decided to go on a different event. Especially once it was chopped down to just a drive to the pancake house. People pull out of meetings every month or just don't show after saying they were coming even when a table is booked but hey that's life. Perhaps a date later in the year would have more interest if someone suggests it or not. Have a safe drive if you go.

:( Sorry Christian and Pete its a non starter the forecast isn't good, I would still go but it isn't much fun in high winds and driving rain, and when I was asked to put a thread up for the pancake run and then some go somewhere else instead kinda dulls my enthusiasm

It's miserable down here. Still...it's given me a day I didn't expect to potter and tidy some jobs up.