JapShow 2015

ripped_fear

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After seeing that I'm definitely getting gas struts for my bonnet!

And maybe tidy the engine bay! [emoji1]

I saw you in the que mate....you were a couple away from entering the "gate" around 4ish maybe, I was about five behind you. Don't know where you were parked but that's the only time I saw your car all day.

I saw you in the que mate....you were a couple away from entering the "gate" around 4ish maybe, I was about five behind you. Don't know where you were parked but that's the only time I saw your car all day.

I did two runs in the morning around 9:45 then was parked opposite the finish line by a silver supra with stock wheels. Then had two more runs later on. I saw everyone's supras but no owner by them. I spoke to the woman that owned the purple supra

Ah sorry mate, think I may remember sorry if I was looking a little blank lol. Was in the cleaning zone :D

I had a look over your engine bay (with my shades on to cut out the glare) and even noticed the o2 sensor that I sent you with what looked like the same tape wrapped around it :D

I had a look over your engine bay (with my shades on to cut out the glare) and even noticed the o2 sensor that I sent you with what looked like the same tape wrapped around it :D

Lol thanks, yep was put back together in a rush. :D Ordering some new ones now instead as im going tubular manifold instead now ;)

Purple Supra is mine :) The black aerotop on the same stand is Fossil Fuels ....

Nearly managed to run Jamie P over too on his way past the grandstand on his bike... luckily I missed him or I am sure I'd have been in a bit of bother.

Was nice to see everyone I met, nice to catch up with Josh too

Purple Supra is mine :) The black aerotop on the same stand is Fossil Fuels ....

Nearly managed to run Jamie P over too on his way past the grandstand on his bike... luckily I missed him or I am sure I'd have been in a bit of bother.

Was nice to see everyone I met, nice to catch up with Josh too

Hi, I was the one who asked about your fan shroud! :)

Was nice meeting you!

I need to Polish my wheels though, they look nice shiny! [emoji12]

Lol.. It was nice chatting to you too... my wheels were only that shiny as they're new and I managed to con some of my friends into cleaning them that morning for me! I had five spokes before and I remember why I love five spokes after cleaning one wheel - I swear I am going to stop using my brakes lol

I did two runs in the morning around 9:45 then was parked opposite the finish line by a silver supra with stock wheels. Then had two more runs later on. I saw everyone's supras but no owner by them. I spoke to the woman that owned the purple supra

I think the silver Supra with stock wheels parked up near the finish line was mine! I was there for the RWYB. I ran a best of 11.508 @ 122.25. That time was good enough to win the Toyota/Lexus RWYB class and I went home with a nice little trophy!

I think the silver Supra with stock wheels parked up near the finish line was mine! I was there for the RWYB. I ran a best of 11.508 @ 122.25. That time was good enough to win the Toyota/Lexus RWYB class and I went home with a nice little trophy!

Awesome mate! Think we may have had a chat on the saturday?