The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JapShow 2015

ripped_fear

I spoke to the people at Santa pod and they said you pay on the gate, drive round to signing in office and then they have parking for rwyb cars next to the paddock. They also said I was welcome to park there if I wanted to have a walk around.

Ok that's good! Is this for Saturday or Sunday?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a video of you two going down the strip. I'll upload it after the weekend ;)

Thanks mate look forward to seeing it!

What was your time dude?

Quickest time was 15.7 and for my first time I was very happy with that. And that was done on a strong head wind and the hottest part of the day. I'm definitely going back.

Sunday mate.

Got a video of you running today mate.

Had an amazing day, shame I didn't bump into anyone!

It was my first rwyb and I loved it.

My fastest RT was 0.529 and fastest 1/4 mile was 15.35! So I'm pleased with that!

Awesome time mate! Well done, sorry i didnt get chance to catch up. We did stick our thumbs up when leaving the show and shine paddock. You were in the que about to run up the strip

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

Awesome time mate! Well done, sorry i didnt get chance to catch up. We did stick our thumbs up when leaving the show and shine paddock. You were in the que about to run up the strip

Oh I didn't see you, must have been in the zone! Haha :)

My first ever rwyb event too, my aim was to sub 14 seconds and I'm happy I did. However my two runs were poor, 1st run I missed second gear and the 2nd run I spun 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear :(.

I didn't spot anyone either, I was reluctant to start walking up towards people and saying "part of mkiv forums mate?" lol

IMG_0456.jpg

Edited by Yarco (see edit history)

My first ever rwyb event too, my aim was to sub 14 seconds and I'm happy I did. However my two runs were poor, 1st run I missed second gear and the 2nd run I spun 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear :(.

I didn't spot anyone either, I was reluctant to start walking up towards people and saying "part of mkiv forms mate?" lol

I've just seen my reaction time on my first run #embarrassed. Thing is the second stage light went out when I lining up and I thought I had to reverse and line up again. Then all of sudden the lights went green and I was still sitting there thinking shall I go lmao!

I spoke to the people at Santa pod and they said you pay on the gate, drive round to signing in office and then they have parking for rwyb cars next to the paddock. They also said I was welcome to park there if I wanted to have a walk around.

Just a brief correction to my previous comment. Santa pod will not allow you to drive straight up to the paddock. They instructed me to park on the grass, walk all the way to the paddock, sign in, get a rist band, walk all the way back to my car and drive it round! Grrr. Pretty anoid because they said I wouldn't have to park on the grass when I enquired before hand. I don't know if it was because of the jap show and not a normal rwyb day, either way they should of gave me the right advice last week.