The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new toy!

Tommyd16

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the minute I'm very happy with it. My intention was to go na-t but where I live and the roads I drive the manual n/a combination is really good. I'm surprised how happy driving it I am. A lot more controllable than the auto TT. Feels more stable on the country roads and drive it more at the limit. A lot less scary lol

My first chance to properly polish her today and she came up a right treat. Pulled the fly eye stuff off the rear lights aswell and they look a lot better without it IMO but the lenses are are Scratched and cracked so will be getting new ones. imageimageimageimage

great looking car, only problem was the front end didnt fit with the rest of it, youve already sorted the lights, this is what i was gonna do, it may give you ideas ;)

I like that but I need the active spoiler for the speed bump on the way to work. Otherwise I can't get in lol I was going to get a ridox front to finish the kit but I kind of like it as it atm - for now anyway ;) it will Probly go na-t before I touch the body.

With the seats I was going to try and get cobra rails as they are only £100 each and if they don't fit. Make them work lol

great looking car, only problem was the front end didnt fit with the rest of it, youve already sorted the lights, this is what i was gonna do, it may give you ideas ;)

That does look good, would hate to drive over a white line being that low but does look good !

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet car I can vouch that that car is all good I painted it last year in Ferrari red it was at jap fest 2014 and got so much attention, it's low as the springs are cut think it was only 2 coils off the tightly wound style springs they come with :)