The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I finally found one! I'm now an Aerotop owner - I'll call her Kuro.

Guest Ec1202014

Guest Ec1202014
We have the same drill set.

Anyway will you sell TRD bonnet?

The bonnet will be sale at some point. I just need to find a perfect black bonnet first...

Have to say that black is my last choice actually! I'd really like a red TT aero... But black looks on point when it's polished for sure.

Guest Ec1202014
Nice work so far, missed this thread up until now.

Where in Lincs are you? Quite a few of us around these parts now.

I was in Inverness when I started this thread, I'm in Louth now though. Boston originally.

Be good to see a lincolnshire and surrounding counties meet to see who and what's about!

I was in Inverness when I started this thread, I'm in Louth now though. Boston originally.

Be good to see a lincolnshire and surrounding counties meet to see who and what's about!

Small world, I used to work in both Boston and Louth. Some great roads around Louth, really good country roads for spirited driving.

I know of about half a dozen in Lincolnshire these days but don't think there's anything official set up yet.

Guest Ec1202014
Small world, I used to work in both Boston and Louth. Some great roads around Louth, really good country roads for spirited driving.

I know of about half a dozen in Lincolnshire these days but don't think there's anything official set up yet.

/QUOTE]

There's is! Especially between Louth and Wragby...

Be interested in a meet if there is ever one arranged.

Guest Ec1202014

just updating for my own records really - it's not as interesting as a 1000bhp build I know!

Jobs today were scuttle panel and dashboard spruce up.

Perhaps well known, perhaps not but I've used Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer. It's around £22-£25 for 15ml! (I hadn't noticed how small the bottle was on ordering...) however, a little goes a long way and it's suppose to be permanent. I have to say I was quite amazed by the difference it made as the scuttle panel was perhaps the most faded plastic I've ever seen!

Before.

After

I also decided to whip the dash panels out as its an easy, eye pleasing excercise without being to laboursom. For this I used Frost's liquid vinyl wrap - which is not exactly like plastidip, quite different actually but if interested have a look on YouTube. Very impressed with the product and will be using it again.

I went for gunmetal grey, the beauty is you can peel it off (again not quite like plastidip) if you want to change it so it's a good test to see what colour you like. It's also harder wearing than most paint on plastic would be.

Before was just a standard with a few scratches so just got the afters here.

That's it now until my days off again. I'm on the look out for a TT conversion too - unless someone is selling a red aerotop TT!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ec1202014

This weekends jobs carried out.

Terraclean done.

New HID kit fitted with 55w system

Swapped the standard exhaust out for a cat back.

Finally some different wheels - would like opinions on these please, better than my previous rims? I prefer them.