The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Varrstoen ES2 wheels?!

JackyBoi

A set of 19x10.5 et 15 will run you 1200 quid. Thats a steal. Ive put this about for the last week and I sound like a Driftworks employee. Truth is Im a massive wheel fan and despise fake wheels with a passion. Now you can have genuine work emotion range wheels for Rota money. No brainer.

With wide wheels and power arnt you better off with 18s on the rear and front. Im looking at 17's at 11 or 11.5 when I change wheels for the rear and 18s on the front. I think im right that I can only get a 315 tyre on 11.5? Or will it fit on a 11?

Yeah, more rubber and you put more power down. But whether I went 18s or 19s I'd still have a 30 profile tyre on the rear - wanting to make the car look a bit more modern and 19"s seem the norm today

Would them WORK Emotions in ET23 offset in 10.5J clear UK brakes?

What would be the best offsets to get with a supra with no arch work on the front and just rolled rear arches? Want to run the 10.5J on the rear with a 295/305 tyre.

Chris I run 10" et20 rear wheels and I have to run a 255 / 265 you need to have ET35 at least I reckon to run the tyres you want

Would them WORK Emotions in ET23 offset in 10.5J clear UK brakes?

What would be the best offsets to get with a supra with no arch work on the front and just rolled rear arches? Want to run the 10.5J on the rear with a 295/305 tyre.

If you roll and flare your rear arches you'll get a 295 on a 10.5J with +30