The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi! Saving to buy the dream!

Guest WilkieGT

All good looking cars man! Jealous of the Supra big time, lovely colour too. What is the going rate on a well kept, fairly standard TT6 these days? 15k...or is that steep?

J-Spec TT6 - £10-12k

UK Spec TT6 £15K

Theres a Gunmetal J-Spec TT6 for sale in the classifieds. Also a mint white UK spec TT6 in the classifieds aswell :).

J-Spec TT6 - £10-12k

UK Spec TT6 £15K

A late TT6 VVTi for £12k, now that would be a find! :D

Welcome to the club and it is dreams that enable us to achieve so I wish you the very best and hope you succeed. Have a good look around on this forum, it's a great place.

Maybe attend some local meets to get a better idea of what you are spending your money on, loads of information on the forum too.

Guest WilkieGT

Cheers for all the responses guys and compliments on the car!

I can't wait for the Supra but realistically it is a year away unless I go auto perhaps

Here's a few of my last car, It's a 1995 Mk3 Starlet GT Turbo!

Guest BoaBoz
Hi, welcome to the club :)

I thought for a minute that this was my Supra as mine is a UK silver auto with black leather interior too. Also bought from a guy in sterling!

The history you've stated doesn't match though.

Did his have a car phone?

Car phone - now there is a blast from the past!

Guest WilkieGT
Hi, welcome to the club :)

I thought for a minute that this was my Supra as mine is a UK silver auto with black leather interior too. Also bought from a guy in sterling!

The history you've stated doesn't match though.

Did his have a car phone?

Hi Marcus sorry I thought I PM'd you but Im not a paid member yet so I cant use that facility so thought I had replied.

Im not sure, I dont recall it having one but I will ask him!

It had over 180k on the clock tho..

Guest WilkieGT
Welcome, lovely looking MR2.

Dont compromise on what you want. Get a member at a local meet to take you out in an auto and 6speed. IMO you will regret it if you buy an Auto (Having done it myself).

My dad swore by his auto but his was daily driven and I can understand why he went for that option. I personally love manual boxes and is the reason I must wait it out for a six speed even if it means waiting longer to save...

Guest WilkieGT
Nice starlet! Little pocket rocket them things!

Thanks! Yeah it was an awesome little car, only about 140hp but weighed nothing and could nip the heels of bigger cars which was fun!

Guest BoaBoz
Thanks! Yeah it was an awesome little car, only about 140hp but weighed nothing and could nip the heels of bigger cars which was fun!

Are auto's not a bit boring to drive - find when in the state i miss the gear box?

Guest WilkieGT
Are auto's not a bit boring to drive - find when in the state i miss the gear box?

I think I'd get bored very quick of any auto tbh but thats just me

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BoaBoz
I think I'd get bored very quick of any auto tbh but thats just me

like when you drive in america - you just miss the gear stick (and roundaouts)