The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Red NA

boostman

Sorry for buying your lovely car! Haha

I'm sure you'll find something nice, and eventually get another supra!

What about something like a Reliant Robin? Then you can rob a bank and escape the police and buy a TT! [emoji12]

I was thinking about a Robin Reliant and then making an unusual rolling entrance to the Bluewater meet :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible, I might come and steal yours :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hows it going for you? Been out in it much?

Nooo you can't have it back now! [emoji13]

It's great just been to work and back and driving around where I live. Need to wash it tomorrow its seriously dirty!

Also I unwrapped that manifold at work today and found some nasty cracks so I gave it to the welders to fix! [emoji1]

Nooo you can't have it back now! [emoji13]

It's great just been to work and back and driving around where I live. Need to wash it tomorrow its seriously dirty!

Also I unwrapped that manifold at work today and found some nasty cracks so I gave it to the welders to fix! [emoji1]

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/25/5ef8b9e8a19a6a8272cf36e328a75c59.jpg

I never did unwrap that from when I brought it. Makes me wonder how long it was like that for. I have a thread somewhere about that manifold. It certainly makes me glad that I brought another 1st decat and went back to stock manifolds.

I never did unwrap that from when I brought it. Makes me wonder how long it was like that for. I have a thread somewhere about that manifold. It certainly makes me glad that I brought another 1st decat and went back to stock manifolds.

Did you say it leaked on the flange to the engine aswell? Did it make much of a difference when it was on?

Yeh I'll look at the ecu soon! :) Did it destroy the mpg?

And I know but iv done nearly 300 miles and most of it in the rain! [emoji12]

Did you say it leaked on the flange to the engine aswell? Did it make much of a difference when it was on?

Yeh I'll look at the ecu soon! :) Did it destroy the mpg?

And I know but iv done nearly 300 miles and most of it in the rain! [emoji12]

Yeah it had a slight warp to the face too. After seeing the cracks I personally would just bin it now. The decats feel better too in comparison.

The Mines ecu optimises fuel and ignition timing making it more aggressive. The fuel drop off was not really any worse (if at all) to be honest from memory. Just keep using the 2 trip options on the odo to monitor fuel consumption/cost, to give yourself a rough average. It used to cost around £50 for 200miles when unleaded was over £1.30 a litre, I think I was getting around 200miles per £35 the last month plus.

Yeah it had a slight warp to the face too. After seeing the cracks I personally would just bin it now. The decats feel better too in comparison.

The Mines ecu optimises fuel and ignition timing making it more aggressive. The fuel drop off was not really any worse (if at all) to be honest from memory. Just keep using the 2 trip options on the odo to monitor fuel consumption/cost, to give yourself a rough average. It used to cost around £50 for 200miles when unleaded was over £1.30 a litre, I think I was getting around 200miles per £35 the last month plus.

I'll see how it turns out after welding!

Ok I'll open it up and check the board, I'll probably install it in the spring!

I'll see how it turns out after welding!

Ok I'll open it up and check the board, I'll probably install it in the spring!

I 'think' it was playing up due to condensation where the window was not sealing properly, which hopefully I once and for all solved the day before you picked it up. If it wasn't condensation then it's more likely a dry solder on the boards somewhere. Due to being a locked ecu it might be harder to solve as it can't have data transferred like they do to fix stock ecu's.

They are our resident forum experts in taking HD photo's.... I feel you might be joining them :D

Haha thanks it was originally a snap chat from the driver behind as I as doing 11mph in a 9 lol you can just make the 11 out on the left! Altered it with instagram so nothing special. [emoji12]