Guest Beau_1990
Well, now you need 5 grand for nice one :D

Hope you find what you are looking for

Still looking

Budget now £5000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Beau_1990

Thanks for the offer, Iv now given up looking for a supra again (sad as I did want one but all i was finding was no good) so I upped my budget and bought a 54 plate immaculate m3 smg on 70k and very happy with it, I hope to own a supra in the future? My partner also is saving up for a aero top so maybe back in a couple months ;) Thanks all

Thanks for the offer, Iv now given up looking for a supra again (sad as I did want one but all i was finding was no good) so I upped my budget and bought a 54 plate immaculate m3 smg on 70k and very happy with it, I hope to own a supra in the future? My partner also is saving up for a aero top so maybe back in a couple months ;) Thanks all

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z62/beau_4076/DSC_0349_zps5lc0aiva.jpg

Funny that, I gave up looking for a E46 M3 as they were so shoddy ended up buying a 645.

If you think the E46 M3 is good, you need to get into a nice TT Supra! But the prices are going up on these cars.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.