The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gt300 single build by T14PPA

TT Paul

progress update..

T14PPA/mike.

has been a great help so far keeping me up to date, in his own time looking for bits etc.. big thanks

and to people replying to wanted thread thank you, if anyone else can help with parts needed please pm T14PPA ,need some forum luv to get this supra back up together

xspower.

been in contact with them been trying to help me where they can need to send manifold back so they replace it but time isn't on my side so will see how that goes.

No problem paul im here to help. Hopefully we can get the car finished asap so you can enjoy it

updated with some info

mike has found most parts needed so hope to get the ball rolling must say nnt as easy as 1st thought going single.

but what is when upgraging.

I should be able to do most this week paul. Should get some more photos of the build

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well quick update as you can see getting there. thanks to mike for the effort and not quite a complete kit so had to source some parts.

to do

downpipe

wastegate

piping

oil,filter

hope thats it lol:D

[ATTACH]193465[/ATTACH]

No problems paul. Its starting to look great. Thanks for your patience. Should have a start up video for you saturday :)