The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new GSXR 600 !!

Jamesy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was about to say Nice piece of kit, but you have just ruined it with that comment :D

Dont worry i have to grow a beard and put on some proper belly fat first!!!

Makes me want to take test now! Rather wait another year or 2.

Great bike keep safe :)

I kep tthe 125cc learner bike for 6 days and that was enough mate - the direct access course was actually pretty good, luckily it was dry both days of my tests!

Lets just say I will need to be legal first to even ride a 125 inless i can ride with out a cbt on my car lienece.

Just looked at the back.of the liecene no little bike on it :(

you need a CBT to ride up to a 125cc mate - thats only £99 and takes a few hours in one day, easy!

a harley??????? omg will you be getting an auto box for the supra at the same time? ;)

I'll put it next to my slippers and pipe.

I dont mean a cr@p Harley - i mean a proper chopped up fat rear-wheeled noisey as hell Harely.... :D

• 2 weeks later...

New tyres fitted Saturday - the old ones were so square and made it pretty dangerous to ride....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11064638_790647701028586_2059790431537896924_n.jpg?oh=7be705866b8050fa8f9023f110a84567&oe=55BD6E7D&__gda__=1434445556_852cf678525edfe70e2f41c33f7554a9

Next step is to look into an exhaust hanger....

• 3 weeks later...
WAY Too loud.....apparently, amongst a couple of other minor things!!

Lovely bike mate and Really lol you won't to ask the copper he's heard the harly Davisons now there loud and factory built.

Also think you should spray it same colour as the doluck [emoji41]