The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Helston Motor Show 29th June

Slam

Hi guys & girls. Just to let you know I have just emailed my contact for this little show. I got talking to one of the organisers last year,& he said a small group of vw van stayed the night before, & had use of the crickedt cub bar,:D . Thought maybe turne it into a little run on the Saturday, before we pitch tent. Then show the cars on the Sunday. As for the entrance price,just buy me a beer,;) . I will give you more information soon as I get my email answered. There's no drifting or 1/4 mile runs, its about the locals get together for a chat & laugh, etc. So put your names down if your interested please.

1.Slam & Karen

2.Wile e

3.Buster(possible )

4.Jasoon

5.Slow and Dirty

6.Dan (probably Sunday )

7.Ryano

8.Suprafluff

Edited by Slam (see edit history)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're a strong possibility too mate.

Cars finally fixed(:trampoline: )and Sarah's ears pricked up at the mention of camping and alcohol:friday:

Should know by the BHP show at the latest.

Matt

Cool,it would be great if you can both make it.

I will have to stay as a possible, as I already have 2 shows in June and the build at rear of the house is running behind, so I may have to be around here most of the time in June and possibly July the way it is going

I fully understand mate, see how it goes.

Just had a reply from my contact,as follows.

Hi mate,

Yep I remember your car & the conversation from last year. Its is fine to camp over night,your are ok to use the bar(cheap beer). But I must let you know, NO dogs on site, & it is 5 pound for tent/van. There are showers & toilets you can use,but no fire's on the pitch. If this is ok for you them let me know, & book cars in. We can sort details out later.

Regards

George.

If you guys & girls can cover your tent cost,beers & any special food you want to eat !!! I'll get the cars in. Apart from Rog,is anyone else sitting the car low,so I check the pitch.

Hi guys & girls. Just to let you know I have just emailed my contact for this little show. I got talking to one of the organisers last year,& he said a small group of vw van stayed the night before, & had use of the crickedt cub bar,:D . Thought maybe turne it into a little run on the Saturday, before we pitch tent. Then show the cars on the Sunday. As for the entrance price,just buy me a beer,;) . I will give you more information soon as I get my email answered. There's no drifting or 1/4 mile runs, its about the locals get together for a chat & laugh, etc. So put your names down if your interested please.

1.Slam & Karen

2.Wile e

3.Buster(possible )

4.Jasoon

5.Slow and Dirty (possible )

6.Crash Bandicut (possible )

7.Dan (probably Sunday )

8.Dodgy Rog(maybe)

9.Suprafluff

Hope to see you all soon at Exeter ,so will chat then. But if anyone on this list so far can not make this pls shout. I need to put in numbers soon,thanks. For some more info to put up soon via me pc as can't copy and paste in the phone as not a techi.