The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project: Aka Gosai

Mk4Gaz

The cupholder is awesome, great work.

If you resize the pics on paint go for 250x250 pixels. Kills the quality but means you can upload them. There's probably a better way but that's what I do.

Cheers buddy, I'll try that.

Historically I've always used photo bucket, but alas it's no good anymore.

I was hoping to not have to mess around resizing images, but I guess I may have to.

I've tried Google pictures, imgur, image shack etc, and none of these hosting sites work as well as photo bucket

I use the forum via tapatalk on my phone and uploading pictures couldnt be easier. No need to resize pictures.

Your car is amazing though Gary.

The fact that everything is home built and to such a high standard really does highlight your talent.

Thanks buddy, appreciate you saying that!

I use Tapatalk daily, and always use it to upload images. However, when I tried to do it yesterday, it would only allow me to do the text first, with all the images at the bottom.

• 4 months later...
Great looking car and love the way you do so much of the work yourself and try different things and then change them 'round when you get a new idea :thumbs:

Cheers buddy, I've learnt and taught myself so many skills as a car enthusiast, it's all about being brave enough to try.

I'm certainly no expert, but it's a great hobby to forget about the daily grind at weekends!

Never fail to impress do you mate! Its come a long way and looks absolutely fantastic! i just wish i could see the pictures properly, they are tiny!!! Ive recently become quite obsessed with carbon in the engine bay (i have none) and the fan shroud is one of the items i really want, looks perfect - any chance of making another? :D

Love all the original ideas man, its stuff that really brings the supe into the modern world...bar the dash as it stands now :p

Where are the seats from?

Edited by SupraP-Z (see edit history)

Never fail to impress do you mate! Its come a long way and looks absolutely fantastic! i just wish i could see the pictures properly, they are tiny!!! Ive recently become quite obsessed with carbon in the engine bay (i have none) and the fan shroud is one of the items i really want, looks perfect - any chance of making another? :D

Love all the original ideas man, its stuff that really brings the supe into the modern world...bar the dash as it stands now [emoji14]

Where are the seats from?

Cheers buddy!

I view the forum using Tapatalk, and the pictures are 'normal' size. I've always struggled to get pictures to work properly from the computer, especially since photobucket has stopped working 😠

My fan shroud isn't full carbon, I only laid the upper viscous cowl in carbon, the rest is just grp in a black gel coat finish. It's a bugger of a part to make, and I wasn't worried about it being carbon, as most of it can't really be seen!

I've got some new ideas and parts that I'm going to be making soon, so I'll update as I go - when the weather warms up 😉

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk