The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My first supra

Tommyd16

Got bored and fitted the oil cooler I bought ages for the powersteering as my ps cooler rotted through and emptied the oil a while back. I just bypassed it in the end. Got the cooler fitted behind the indicator infront of the washer bottle. It was on top of the FMIC but wasn't happy with it there. Pretty happy with it now though :)imageimage

• 2 weeks later...

Plumbed up the power steering cooler. Got some uk front brakes and tidyed them up and got them fitted the other day. Quite happy with the progress on the supra at the minute. Just need to get it lowered abit and space the wheels out then sort the paint out then outside will be sorted. I can't decide on getting it wrapped all white or plasti dipping it blue or maybe red? And I keep thinking should I swap the HKS kansai lip for earless RMM? Some days I like the kansai then sometimes I want the RMM lolimageimageimageimage

I really want these seats aswell! But they are rare and expensive :(image

Split and Refurbed the headlights today. I decided to paint over the rings instead of masking them off because they were all peeling and looked naff. I'm happy with the result though. I don't know why my HIDs look so blue in the pictures they aren't like that in the real life imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Inside is nearly finished now. Sold the cobras and I'm after some OEM leathers in black. I got a suede dash off Dave and some chrome rings. I moved the boost gauge into a dual pillar pod with an oil pressure guage aswell. A new headunit with dab and dyed the carpet black. Moved my boost controller to the right near the wing mirror switch and finally I put some White LEDs in the footwell that light up when the doors openimageimageimageimage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...