The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice parking

shaz2010

Funny. If I saw someone parking that ignorantly I would go over a grands worth a damage in about 20 seconds. I have OCD and none of my cars have "dings". If I can't park safely where I am going I am either in the wrong car for the conditions or I need park about half a mile away and walk my fat ass back to the place I was originally.

If you draw attention to yourself by parking like a two hat, then don't be surprised when your car gets more damage than you were initially hoping to avoid.

H.

lol that's not what goes through my mind at all and I don't have ocd either thanks. I simply get tied of paying out for car park dings from inconsiderate "two hats". Simple to understand for some, not for others.

lol that's not what goes through my mind at all and I don't have ocd either thanks. I simply get tied of paying out for car park dings from inconsiderate "two hats". Simple to understand for some, not for others.

You will never stop dings if you park anywhere like retail parks or supermarket car parks etc. Kids opening rear doors are the worst but I have seen some cracking ignorance displayed by adults at times. Best thing is to just remove yourself from the situation. In a perfect world we would all be "car" people but few are and they look at you like you've gone mental if you mention anything directly to them about the little mark on the side of your car.

H.

Shouldn't have parked in the motorcycle area, that's a bit off. My supra doesn't even see a public car park these days due to people not respecting others, and IF it has to, I will park at the back of the store over two spaces so its not inconveniencing anyone, or if its a pay and display just park over two and by two tickets.

Shouldn't have parked in the motorcycle area, that's a bit off. My supra doesn't even see a public car park these days due to people not respecting others, and IF it has to, I will park at the back of the store over two spaces so its not inconveniencing anyone, or if its a pay and display just park over two and by two tickets.

Is this within the law to buy two tickets if you park across two bays? I've always wondered about that....

Exactly what I do. Although if it's pay and display I do tend to park in a single bay and hope for the best, purely because there must be limited spaces available when they charge. :thumbs: