The mkiv Supra Owners Club

prices!

Guest haydon

I know its not silly high iv had 10-12k insurance quotes on other cars before lol

Undistandibly they bump it , need an insurance company that see's it differently. I.e : expensive car club member on a few car forums. Therefore a safer driver than a pleb in a chaved out clio. Sky sound ok?

Yeah, try Sky. They're a modified car insurer, and they didn't get confused with mods as other companies did. Luke seems to be the main Supra man there, but Chris (SkyInsurance on here) will accept PMs with queries on policies. He used to own a Supra too :)

I have an Aristo,

2years NCB

Adrian Flux wouldnt insure me ...

Sky decided to quote me 3k ...

I managed to find a propvider online who covered the car as standard for 800£

What was the insurance company?

I know its not silly high iv had 10-12k insurance quotes on other cars before lol

Undistandibly they bump it , need an insurance company that see's it differently. I.e : expensive car club member on a few car forums. Therefore a safer driver than a pleb in a chaved out clio. Sky sound ok?

I doubt it mate, but good luck in your search :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, bit of a lurker here, still waiting to get a sup.

Just checked how much insurance would cost for a TTUK6 for a laugh Thinking I won't be able to afford the insurance let alone a TTUK6 (Specifically this - PH Link )

22, had license for 4 years, 2NCB....£643 happy days...Just need to save up the last £10k for the car :(

Fully Comp, Churchill, I was planning on saving for a E46 330ci, which actually costs more to insure (Not by much), Problem I have is I'm having trouble getting the thought "its alot of money for a almost 20 y/o car" out my mind, as I'd really really want to own one.