The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Listy's JapFest 2014 South West Super Convoy

listy

:flame:Listy's Super Convoy:flame: JapFest 2014 @ Castle Combe

Saturday 10th May 2014

attachment.php?attachmentid=179869&stc=1&d=1390516387

MAIN EVENT THREAD

It's that time of year again folks! Last years multi-convoy went very well bearing in mind it was the first year we had done a big convoy from this side.

Hopefully this years will be bigger and better, with more members and their Supra's coming along for the ride.

The Wales crew may not be joining us this year, (to be confirmed) so lets try and get more from the Bristol, South West and Gloucester areas in this year.

The South West meet times will not change. Unless another stop is thrown in (ie Gordano Services, Taunton Deane Services etc).

If anyone from the Gloucester area etc wants a meet point added, let me know asap and I'll work out meeting times etc and add it to the list.

Again, I will need members to control the Convoys initially. One for the South West, and one for Wales, and possibly one for Gloucester. Events Organisers will be first choice, but I already know DodgyRog for the S.West is doubtful.

Hopefully we will have Twisted for the S.West, and Nevins for Wales.

Also, if you want to organise mini convoys to get to the main convoy locations, feel free. Just make sure you aren't late!!!

SOUTH WEST CONVOY

Tiverton Services (EX16 7HD) - 0600 - Depart 0610

1- Twisted (Tristan)

2- Crash Bandicoot (maybe)

3- slow8dirty (Matt)

Arrive M48 services 0715

SOUTH WALES CONVOY

Cardiff Gate Services (CF23 8RA) - 0635 - Depart 0650

1- Nevins

2- Tayfun.tugra

3-

Arrive M48 services 0715 (BS35 4BH)

JOINT CONVOY

Severn View Services (M48 W) (BS35 4BH) - 0715 - Depart 0730

1- listy (Jon)

2- LUD

3- TOMMO-RH9

4- Axl

5- Fastcar

6- sean2kuk

7- HKS

On route

1- Marco79

2- Kev.O

Arrive at Castle Combe around 0800-0815

If everyone is present at the meet locations early, feel free to leave earlier if you wish. Won't do any harm.

I'll be at the convoy converging point at the M48 services from 0700, in case you all get a cracking run and get there a little early.

One point I need to make is that we can expect company from the boys in blue on the M4 on the final leg, so lets not get caught out by doing silly speeds

Remember, this is a two into one convoy, and I've done all I can now until the day to try and make sure it works.

I'll be keeping tabs on both initial convoys from around 0630, to try and maintain some kind of order to things.

Anyone else wanting to join the convoy from the west, just add your names to the list, under the appropriate meet location

image.jpg

Edited by listy
. (see edit history)

I will run with setting off from Tiverton at the correct time again this year. Providing I have a supra that is :)

SOUTH WEST CONVOY

Tiverton Services (EX16 7HD) - 0600 - Depart 0610

1- Twisted (Tristan)

2-

3-

Arrive M48 services 0715

SOUTH WALES CONVOY

Cardiff Gate Services (CF23 8RA) - 0635 - Depart 0650

1- Nevins

2-

3-

Arrive M48 services 0715 (BS35 4BH)

JOINT CONVOY

Severn View Services (M48 W) (BS35 4BH) - 0715 - Depart 0730

1- listy (Jon)

2-

3-

Arrive at Castle Combe around 0800-0815

Edited by nevins (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

:bump:

The Wales crew may not be joining us this year, so lets try and get more from the Bristol, South West and Gloucester areas in this year.

The South West meet times will not change. Unless another stop is thrown in (ie Gordano Services, Taunton Deane Services etc).

If anyone from the Gloucester area etc wants a meet point added, let me know asap and I'll work out meeting times etc and ad it to the 1st post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Im travelling down from halifax on the friday and staying in a hotel in filton for the night......and meeting up at Servern view services....has this meeting point changed or still the plan for afew of you...?

Still the same plan as the first post :thumbs:

Also, :bump:

26 days left!!!