The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of Your Supra next to something interesting?

Dan_Q

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gman does the runner behind the wire belong to you as well?? she looks pretty hot even being pixelated

i've had that picture for years and never even noticed her lol, This was the old Army base in Heidelberg Germany, evrything outside the wire was.... well German. my office was in the a remote corner of the base so I basically had a whole parking lot to myself! in my profile pic I was standing right about where the supra was in that pic and the skyline is totally covered in snow behind the Supra.

Edited by GMan (see edit history)

i've had that picture for years and never even noticed her lol, This was the old Army base in Heidelberg Germany, evrything outside the wire was.... well German. my office was in the a remote corner of the base so I basically had a whole parking lot to myself! in my profile pic I was standing right about where the supra was in that pic and the skyline is totally covered in snow behind the Supra.

ha ha that is quite amusing first thing I noticed was her,

yeah did look like a camp can tell by the wires etc,

good little car park, my farther unlawful was over in Germany for a while,