The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

Definitely bring the yellow one!! :thumbs: :cool:

BUT..... Please no drifting, skids or burnouts where we meet up behind Pets At Home. As I don't want one of the members of staff calling the Police and then we can't meet in that location anymore.

Other than there, do what you want :D

Cheers!! :)

Sounds good dude, will be a nice run in of the TT :cool:

I cant adhere to track rules when drifting, in fact I generally dont adhere to any rules, but I'll try my best, its just really difficult once you're inside a car that just likes to go sideways lol

I cant adhere to track rules when drifting, in fact I generally dont adhere to any rules, but I'll try my best, its just really difficult once you're inside a car that just likes to go sideways lol

I know what you mean, it will be difficult... But just try very hard to adhere to the one rule of no playing behind Pets at Home ;)

Once we are out of the meet up area, the world is your oyster and do what you want :thumbs: As long as you don't hit any of our cars or anyone else on the road :D :p

1. KamaSupra

2. Cole

3. Gretie22

4. Soopra

5. Admiral Donuts

6. GreaseMonkey

7. Teaboy (Maybe)

8. Ash808

9. MRX (Maybe)

10. james_cbr

just been out for the for 20 mile running in drive and changed the oil and did another 30 miles and so far so good

I'm liking this tt stuf much more fun than my old na

just been out for the for 20 mile running in drive and changed the oil and did another 30 miles and so far so good

I'm liking this tt stuf much more fun than my old na

Sweet mate, glad you've got it all running now :cool:

Will be good to see your new engine in the flesh :thumbs:

Gutted, fitted my new front lip today and noticed a large slice on the inside of a front tyre. Going to take a few days to get new tyres so i'm off the road until then :(

Cheers for letting me know :thumbs:

See everyone in a few hours, I'm already thinking about what I want for lunch at the pub!! :rlol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets