The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Making the N/A faster

bananasupra

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to put detail.... Lots more detail.

The answer is you have a reliable engine that will require thousands for small gains.

Use the search button..... It's all there.

So true!

I litterally spent thousands on my GE.

Things can be done to it... Most people give up and upgrade to turbo as it is more the bang for the buck.

Regards, Herbert

So what sort of bhp would I be looking at also price range? Any info you can give will help

Double decats - http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php/garage-whifbitz-980.html

Catback exhaust - http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php/garage-whifbitz-1448.html

Aftermarket manifold - Around £150- 200, wont need a 1st decat if you get this.

Panel filter - Around £50 for a K&N

Mines ecu - Rare as hell unless you want to give me an extortionate amount for mine.

So what sort of bhp would I be looking at also price range? Any info you can give will help

You'll maybe hit 200hp, if the engine is mint then maybe back to stock power..... highly unlikely though.

The best way to make more power is to take the car to an over-reading dyno. You could probably gain 30-50hp for the price of a dyno run :)

You'll maybe hit 200hp, if the engine is mint then maybe back to stock power..... highly unlikely though.

The best way to make more power is to take the car to an over-reading dyno. You could probably gain 30-50hp for the price of a dyno run :)

Downhill dyno's are great too, or any American dyno as it will give you the figures of a small single set-up.

The only other way to make a NA faster is to buy a NA-T kit.