The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Value

supra_ufo

How do you value a customers car? Is it based on what they tell you or is it based on the market price? The reason I ask is I believe I have under valued my TT Aero. I valued it at £5500 but I think it should be at least £6500 maybe even more. It just dawned on me that if the worse happened I wouldnt be able to get another TT aero for "£5500". How much would i have to pay extra? thanks.

Have you got an agreed value policy ? i used to have to send my broker high quality photos of my car

from both sides, front and back, interior and engine bay and list the mods and cost to get the agreed

value.

This. I got mine from Lynbrook after sending pictures and showing other adverts for VVTi Tiptronics. Mine is valued at £8500.

Considering how rare a TT Aero is, I thought it would have been around the £7k mark for a good clean example.

H.

For our agreed valuation application, we ask for the proposed value to be how much the car would sell for, in today's selling market, to a like minded car enthusiast, including modifications.

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

Ok Ill give you guys a call later today / tomorrow as I have under valued my car.