The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monkeys 550bhp Na-T Build

monkey76364

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I think the best bit about the bay, has to be the custom fabricated intercooler piping.

If you've ever had to make up your own kit, you know how much of a PITA that can be. Fitment looks great!

I thought that was going to be a pain too but Darren said he didn't actually have to much trouble, unless he was just being modiste lol. I will get more pics of the pipe work for you next time of it helps you out.

Well since seeing the car last week and the thought of having it back soon I may now have just put that back a bit...

Having seen that Syvecs make a Bluetooth module to run along side and app on the phone/iPad that had now been ordered. Should make it easier to keep logs of data from the car and see what's going on.

Also they have just come out with a new programme that allows a paddle shift kit to be added (kit sourced separately to the module), so now looking into adding paddle shift to go with the auto box....

I wish people would stop along things for the car at the moment :)

Well since seeing the car last week and the thought of having it back soon I may now have just put that back a bit...

Having seen that Syvecs make a Bluetooth module to run along side and app on the phone/iPad that had now been ordered. Should make it easier to keep logs of data from the car and see what's going on.

Also they have just come out with a new programme that allows a paddle shift kit to be added (kit sourced separately to the module), so now looking into adding paddle shift to go with the auto box....

I wish people would stop along things for the car at the moment :)

The flappy paddle shifters is going to be great mate!

• 5 weeks later...

Some better pictures of the Whifbitz carbon fibre flappy paddle conversion that we will be releasing as soon as Syvecs have finished the ecu integration, cant wait!

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/whifbitzflappypaddles.jpg

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/whifbitzflappypaddles2.jpg

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/images/stories/gw_images/forum pics/cobraseats29384.jpg