Northamptonshire Mini Meet

Steve

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds good to me... we could meet at the OLD TAlbot pub at potterspury on the A5 North of Milton Keynes but there are others further north but I don't know......could always meet at the Saracens Head in towcester thats also on the A5 but on the main cross roads in the center of towcester.....ummmm there is a couple of nice places further north from that but can't think......will take a run up the A5 and see whats there in a little while.......other suggestions as my little brain now hurts.......what time.......????????????????

Just a suggestion, we could meet up at either of the following places, Billing Mill Pub in Billing (Next to old JAE venue) or the Hungry Horse pub on Sixfields (Near J15A on M1). Both decent pubs that do good food with ample parking, a stone throw from the M1 aswell so ideal for the convoy down to MK

Just been down the A5 some nice options.......Just south of Weedon the Narrow Boat nice pub does food.....bit further down at Fosters Booth the Red Lion skip towcester parking is a mare although thee Folly opposite the race course is very good and the food is excellent......down to the Old Talbot at Potterspury food for the person with the larger appetite or at least it was.....but was always goo quality.....so just need to decide the best way to meet.......need to bare in mind need to arrive at the cruise about 7.00 or parking could prove to be a mare.....let me know.......

2nd October is also the D1 drift day at Silverstone. All the professional drifters coming across from Japan with their cars which is a sight to see, so perhaps make a big day of it?

I will be going to the Drift day so will try and make Northampton after or MK if Im running late.

JB

2nd October is also the D1 drift day at Silverstone. All the professional drifters coming across from Japan with their cars which is a sight to see, so perhaps make a big day of it?

I will be going to the Drift day so will try and make Northampton after or MK if Im running late.

JB

Hey this sounds like a plan!! Silverstone is only five miles from towcester. D1 all day, pub on the A5 for dinner around 6pm, then on to Mk. Those not attending D1 can just meet us at the pub at 6??