Northamptonshire Mini Meet

Steve

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Mate, yeh I definitely am attending, I thought we were meeting in the Hungry Horse Carpark. For those who dont know this is opposite the large carpark next that caters for Cannons/Pizza Hut etc.

The idea of this I think was so we can go into the pub and grab a drink etc.

As much as I would like to attend I am not going to be able to. I have work to do on the MR2 this weekend, exhaust removal, refitting, induction kit removal and old system fitting......clean/polish...amongst all the norm or weekend bits. :blahblah:

Oh well......maybe next time there is a meet around MK way I'll be up for it. :ok:

Would a MR2 Turbo, shaped Supra please be welcome to tag along :cool: ??

Maybe Prawny or Vaughny you'd like to swap keys for the evening :badidea: he he he - Any excuse to come drool over the Soops though :)

(Hungry horse @ 17:00)

Would a MR2 Turbo, shaped Supra please be welcome to tag along :cool: ??

Maybe Prawny or Vaughny you'd like to swap keys for the evening :badidea: he he he - Any excuse to come drool over the Soops though :)

(Hungry horse @ 17:00)

Fine with me mate. Am sure everyone else wont have a problem.