Northamptonshire Mini Meet

Steve

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would prefer Sunday 18th as I work away In London during the week. At least on a sunday we have alot of daylight hours so we can view and enjoy each others cars. Towards the end of sept and in the evening, the light will be bad and it will probably be dark by 8pm.

Surely sunday afternoon would be better., however i am easy.

Guest troysrus

Hi i am just down the road from Naseby should be able to make it too..... How you doing Jez!! Let me know when?

Troy

How about Sunday the 11th, we could meet at midday, what does everyone think? This way we will be able to meet, have a look at all the motors in the daylight, grab a drink and something to eat then depart our separate ways around about 5pm.

I dont think steve smarty can make the 11th. Also sundays are a really busy day for the venue, i need to think of convenience for them too. Cant really take their whole car park on a sunday. This is why i suggested an evening in the week. The big car park is flood lit, plus at the time of month we're looking at, it shouldn't be dark until 8.30 ish. We could meet there at 6pm as opposed to 7pm to get more daylight? They do great food from 7 onwards.

Guest troysrus

Only time i can't make it is weekend 17th and 18th any other time should be ok, evening time during week sounds good.

Troy

Just as a shot in the dark we could always meet any Sunday at the MK Cruise or meet earlier and then turn up at the cruise that would turn a few heads.... :clap:

Any Sunday would do then.......

Can't do evenings sorry but any weekend is OK with Greg and I. :respekt:

That sounds good. :cool: