Northamptonshire Mini Meet

Steve

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it was really good to meet everyone today, general opinion was it was good to see real cars down at the cruise for once, may be we could do it again just in the summer.....not so cold then.....had to come home to defrost......but it was dry and sunny for a while and we couldn't complain at that.

Look forward to seeing you all again next weekend at the pod..... ;)

Did that tea not warm you up sam?? Was good to see a nice selection of supras all parked together in a 'chav' related environment! Was a good evening. Lookin forward to seeing everyone at the pod on sunday. :ok:

The Tea was just what the doctor ordered but my knees were freez'in

Guest frosty

Thanks for letting the "little" MR2 along to come and play, it was nice to meet you all apologies to the prawn for absoutley slaughtering you down the A5 ...or not ;)

I took a couple of pics and even managed an "arty" shot (somwhow).

Thanks again, and hope you all made it home ok :)

Cheers,

Gareth

• 1 year later...
I'm up for a mini meet. My loc says leicester but i'm nearer northampton. I know a pub that welcomes car meets. Used to be big with the bike clubs, vintage car clubs etc. Big car park, big beer garden, nice location. Fitzgerald arms in Naseby. :shrug:

I got my car off someone in naseby :)

We need another meet