The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Daughters prom day

mike33

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a guilt complex now,...

mike33, Just to be clear - I sincerely hope none of this silly banter has over stepped the mark.

Sometimes its easy to be crude without considering i hardly know most memebrs (Even though, you are a member here and in my book, your like a brother)

So, sorry if I may have offended - Will certainly delete any offending post

AND i am genuinely look forward to seeing your car being used as it was designed ie. Showing off :)

mike33, Just to be clear - I sincerely hope none of this silly banter has over stepped the mark.

Sometimes its easy to be crude without considering i hardly know most memebrs (Even though, you are a member here and in my book, your like a brother)

AND i am genuinely look forward to seeing your car being used as it was designed ie. Showing off :)

Your missus told you to write that, didn't she?

Hey matey i like cheeky banter! No problem buddy!!

Your missus told you to write that, didn't she?

Nope!

My sex councillor said anytime i feel a sense of moral responsibility, i should act on it.

Bless her, she was a good influence on me,.. until i forgot to open the air valve on her depravation cell.

My missus is as bad as me. - scary isn't it!

I think the 'relationship status' was established between us when see accepted the amulet I made her from virgin's teeth and I wore the decorative fertility strap-on she's fashioned from a rhino horn.

Your wedding will probably be the funniest/oddest event known to man kind.

:rlol: Its not your body she's snap my friend.

I'm jesting Ben. I have the manhood of a baby sparrow and its still in relatively good working order.

So she's not that bad. ;)

ANYWHO! Wheres the pictures of the car on the special day?

It's not the size of the wand my friend, it's the magician waving it. That's what I tell myself! :(

But yes, it's sunday now, where's these pictures at!?