The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active Midland Members

Josh42

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the process of communicating with Dean (tooquicktoostop) as he's just purchased a lovely pub in Hatton, Warwickshire and is happy to host us.

I believe around August time is the most convenient time for Dean as he will have settled in.

It would be good to not only get 30 or so supra's together, but to support one of our long standing members in his business venture:)

I'm in the process of communicating with Dean (tooquicktoostop) as he's just purchased a lovely pub in Hatton, Warwickshire and is happy to host us.

I believe around August time is the most convenient time for Dean as he will have settled in.

It would be good to not only get 30 or so supra's together, but to support one of our long standing members in his business venture:)

I'm up for that :)

Guest steven.c
its not green is it steven? i'm often up telford visiting my girlfriend and i followed a green supra off her estate. Never seen that before.

Tim

nah thats a N/A lol..

mines silver mate, bonnet scoop

Edited by steven.c (see edit history)

What I find Tim, is the area I'm having to cover here is so large, it's impossible to please everyone and be central for all so therefore I will just continue to plan the Hatton meet and then look at what else is available after dependant on turnout.

Plus, as I said earlier, it would be good to support Dean in his business venture:)

Guest steven.c
ah so you know the one i mean. didn't really get a good look at it but didn't go like a turbo.

Where in telford you from? i regularly visit little dawley (about the only bit in telford i know haha)

Tim

not far from there mate, few mins away. and yeah its a lime green with a bodykit? i know the guy who painted it. Bit shocking really lol.. "sorry if your on here"

Guest steven.c
thats the one, i didn't want to say anything incase it was someone on here. Got a habit of sticking my foot in it haha.

You might have seen mine about. its a white 97 TT, had stock wheels on it and oem bodykit until last week

Tim

cant say ive seen many supras round here. main reason of getting one as the only 2 i knew of both my mates owned other than that green one. the day i bought mine i drove out the bottom of my road and a silver one went past! unhappy lol!

Ah Yeh I remember reading. Was wondering when there'd be a meet there. Would be well up for that, always good to support our members.

I'd be up for this too!