Mid Devon Charity Car Meet 27th July -PIC HEAVY

Heyrick

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sun is fighting it's way through the clouds in Holsworthy right now. We are about 20 miles (crow flight) from North Tawton, so hopefully it is the same there.

Supra has been wiped down and de bugged :)

Car packed, ready to go.

Hopefully Nozzle turns up on time :taped:

We have just got home . Quick brew and fag then a nap,knackered now. Good to see you all again. I'll put some more pics up later. Apart from this one of a dead man. He got up for a minute or two,then had to rest a bit more :D

There not the best pics I have ever taken, but no TriPod and I had polished of all my Foster's Gold by this point and started of Maria's (cheers Maria:friday:)

Thanks To Malc and Karen for the Food, especially needed this morning, 3 Bacon Butties just about filled a hole in my belly

And Darren and Mandy for the amazing room (yes room) in there Tent for the night

Really good to have a good session with most of us there again

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Yeh I'm alive guys

Great little meet def do it again next year even though the Ferrari guy was pissing us off lol

Not you heynrick lovely looking car you got there

Cheers for the burgers bro the bacon did smell nice but I feared if I had one would have been seeing it again

Was that last picture of the cake eating contest :D think Noz won Karen has the picture as proof :D